Conference Technical Facilities Ltd
Conference Technical Facilities Ltd, further referred to as ‘CTF’, ‘Us’, ‘We’, ‘Our’, registered in England and Wales under company number 27888679 is the data controller of your Information for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. We respect your privacy and we are committed to protecting your personal information as that term is defined in the Regulation. We comply with the principles of the Regulation and aim to maintain consistently high levels of best practice in our processing of your Information.
By using our services and website you consent to our collection and use of your Information as described in this Policy. If we change our Policy and/or procedures, we will make these changes available to you on our website to keep you aware of what Information we collect, how we use it and under what circumstances we may have to disclose it. Your continued use of our services and website after this Policy has been amended shall be deemed to be your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions of this amended Policy. You may like to bookmark this web page to enable regular review of this this Policy.
In addition to this Policy, services offered by us may have additional privacy provisions that are specific to that service. Any supplemental disclosures are made to you upon collection of the information when the particular service is undertaken.
2. What information do we collect?
All your Information will be held and used in accordance with the Regulation where applicable. If you want to know what Information we collect and hold about you, please write to us at: CTF Ltd, 1 Liongate Enterprise Park, 80 Morden Road, Mitcham, Surrey, CR44NY.
When you use any of our services or visit our website you may provide us with or we may collect your Information, such as your postal address, email address and other personal information. You may provide or we may collect this Information in several ways:
2.1 Information you voluntarily provide to us
We collect and maintain Information that you voluntarily submit to us during your use of our services or website.
· when you make an enquiry on our website or ask for a service, you may provide us with certain Information including your name, email address, telephone number and actual address.
· if you sign up to our services or contact us via our website using your personal email address (personal data) and tick the “opt-in” checkbox on our contact form, download form or email campaign, you are agreeing to sign up to receive our latest news & company updates by email, post and phone. We will always treat your personal details with the utmost care, and we never sell our data to other companies.
· if you sign up to receive a newsletter, a magazine, enter a contest or participate in social networking activities, you may provide us with contact information (e.g., email, telephone and/or or physical address); and
· you may provide us with Information in the course of email, customer support interactions and surveys.
Any corporate email address (a PLC or LTD email address) submitted to us via a contact form or download form on our website or via our corporate email addresses or phone, will be collected and used in accordance with GDPR policy.
2.2 Information we collect through your use of our Website
2.3 Information we receive from third parties
We may also combine online and/or offline information received from third parties with your Information. The third-party information is used for a variety of purposes including to verify other Information about you (e.g. verify your mailing address to send you requested products or services) and to enhance the content and advertising we provide to you.
3. How do we use your information?
We will use your Information in the ways described below and as described at the time that the Information is collected.
3.1 To Provide the Services
In general, we use your Information as necessary or appropriate for our business purposes including to:
· administer your account where you have opened an account with us;
· provide you access to our services requested by you;
· respond to inquiries or requests that you direct to us;
· fulfil your requests for products or services;
· send communications and administrative emails about our services;
· personalise and better tailor our services for your use;
· other purposes related to any of the above
Where you have provided us with the appropriate consents, or where the Regulation entitles us to do so, we may send you marketing materials about other products or services offered by CTF, and/or products or services offered by us.
In addition, where you have provided us with the appropriate consents, we may also pass your Information to selected third parties for marketing purposes. However, be assured that we understand the irritations of unsolicited communications and we are fully committed to ensuring the rights and obligations set out in the Regulation and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003, updated 2004, 2011, 2015, 2016 are respected.
· if you provide us with a personal email address and do not agree to receive our updates by checking the ‘opt in’ checkbox at the time of contacting us or after, we will not contact you with updates and will remove your email address from our system after 6 months of obtaining your contact information.
· all data is used in accordance with GDPR regulation
4. Can I find out what personal information CTF hold on me?
Under the Regulation you have the right to request a copy of the Information that we hold about you by contacting us at: CTF Ltd, 1 Liongate Enterprise Park, 80 Morden Road, Mitcham, Surrey, CR44NY
5. Disclosure for legal reasons
We may disclose your Information if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Information to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply or fulfil our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We use several third party organisations to help provide a professional service to our customers. These organisations act as data controllers and are strictly controlled. They may not use your Information and we remain responsible for the protection of your Information.
5.1 Changes to our Company
In the event we go through a business transition such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your Information may be among the assets transferred. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and are permitted by this Policy.
5.2 Message Boards and Chats
We may make message boards, chat rooms, and other interactive systems available as part of our services. You should be aware that any Information which you post to these interactive services or otherwise choose to make publicly available, may be disclosed and available to all users who have access to that service. By using these interactive services, you agree that we are not responsible for any Information that you disclose or communicate on said service, and any disclosures you make are at your own risk.
6. Updating and controlling your data
There are a number of ways in which you can control the collection, use, and sharing of your Information and update your Information and preferences.
6.1 Opting-Out on Receipt of Marketing Communications
When you receive marketing communications from us you will have the opportunity to “opt-out” by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the marketing e-mail or newsletter or by contacting us at CTF Ltd, 1 Liongate Enterprise Park, 80 Morden Road, Mitcham, Surrey, CR44NY
6.2 Contacting Us
If your information has changed or if you no longer wish to receive communications from us then you can amend your Information or update your preferences by contacting CTF Ltd, 1 Liongate Enterprise Park, 80 Morden Road, Mitcham, Surrey, CR44NY
If you would like to update your information you can contact us at any time at: CTF Ltd, 1 Liongate Enterprise Park, 80 Morden Road, Mitcham, Surrey, CR44NY
If you would like to raise a complaint about the way in which we have handled your data, you can report your concerns to the ICO or contact us at CTF Ltd, 1 Liongate Enterprise Park, 80 Morden Road, Mitcham, Surrey, CR44NY
7. Third party services and links
Please remember that when you use a link to go from our website to another website or you request a service from a third party, our Policy no longer applies. Your browsing and interaction on any other website or your dealings with any other third party service provider, is subject to that website’s or third party service provider’s own rules and policies. We do not monitor, control, or endorse the information collection or privacy practices of any third parties. We encourage you to become familiar with the privacy practices of every website you visit or third party service provider that you deal with and to contact them if you have any questions about their respective privacy policies and practices. This Policy applies solely to information collected by us through our website or services and does not apply to these third-party websites and third party service providers.
8. How to get in contact with us
If you have any questions regarding privacy or this Policy, you may contact us at CTF Ltd, 1 Liongate Enterprise Park, 80 Morden Road, Mitcham, Surrey, CR44NY